a day in the life of...

a gardner...chronicles of the random adventures, boredom,chaos and drama that happens in London, Ontario

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

a disillusioned londoner, who is now in new zealand, hoping to corrupt young minds once ive finished with teacher's college

Thursday, April 06, 2006

some issues to address...


ok apparently i have been MIA for the past, lets say month and a half...and much to my dismay, i've been removed from two blog lists.....thelondonfog, and phronk (well not removed persay but crossed out) ....yes i'm a little bitter today, why you might ask? well my students were jerks today....you know when you want to scream at someone....but you just cant? well thats how i felt today. the stress is literally compiling right now.....i am surrounded by mounds of paper....and to make matters worse i live in the ghetto!!

why do i live in the ghetto you ask? well lets see if i am not attacked by insects every night, i am killing them in my spare time (one night i had ants in my bed) and i am surrounded by 17 and 18 years old! i feel like i am in first year all over again, but im that creepy mature student that lived on your floor....you know who im talking about

i know new zealand is supposed to be this paradise and people are jealous that im here, and blah blah blah....but sometimes we have bad days, and i am having one right now

i am in bitter town....population me

the one downside to this venting is that a lot more people read my blog now (i.e. family), so they're probably just shaking their heads at my ridiculousness....well actually since my lack of blogging, maybe no one is reading my blog anymore....hmmmm

ok i am going to stop...i promise nice exciting blogs about fun stuff....like my trip to the south island :D counting the days for that one

oh something else of interest...i made spinach dip for morning tea today, and no one in my staff room had had it before....crazy i know

7 Comments:

Anonymous Jeffrey said...

That's good news Love. I check this daily and am often disappointed. :(

9:28 PM  
Blogger gardner said...

well two posts in one week....i think that calls for celebration

9:30 PM  
Blogger Drew-Not-Toothpaste said...

Hahaha. The New Zealand ghetto. Do the insects have bandanas and say things like "I'll cut you mang"?

12:56 AM  
Blogger Phronk said...

LOL at Drew.

I'm glad to see you back at blogging, Gardner. I apologize again for the blog list strikeout. Like I said, I assumed you were dead. And AT LEAST I HAVE A BLOG LIST!

But seriously, I'm sorry to hear that your time in New Zealand is not all happiness and sunshine (but what is?). I hope the good times outweight the bad in the end. I see you're already fitting in by saying things like "morning tea." At first I thought that you made tea with spinach in it....that would be a good experiment, but probably wouldn't taste TOO good.

Anyway, I hope your days get better.

2:18 AM  
Blogger gardner said...

lol thats pretty funny drew...not that ive seen...but they might :)

thanks phronk....i like that im on the top of your list now :D so bitching and complaining does get you somewhere....yesterday was just a bad day...heres hoping today is better...its my last day of placement...woo hoo!
and in my defence, i don't know how to do a blog roll with this format

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your kissing Mr Mascarenhas in your pic
GIGGLE GIGGLE

5:07 PM  
Blogger gardner said...

LOL thats fucking hilarious...i couldnt stop laughing...devon or tj?

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home