a day in the life of...

a gardner...chronicles of the random adventures, boredom,chaos and drama that happens in London, Ontario

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

a disillusioned londoner, who is now in new zealand, hoping to corrupt young minds once ive finished with teacher's college

Monday, April 17, 2006

link to pictures...


because my internet is ridiculously slow....i have provided a link to my pictures....this shows all my pictures from new zealand, including seeing the rolling stones last night

let me know if the link works or not

cheers

5 Comments:

Blogger Phronk said...

Link didn't work for me. It said it was private and I needed to request access. Bummer, because I was looking forward to some HOT Keith Richards pics. He's soooo cute.

3:01 PM  
Blogger gardner said...

lol thats weird
hmmm did you just try signing in through hotmail?

3:10 PM  
Blogger gardner said...

ok try it now...it should work...in theory...if not im going to have to figure out a better way to post my pics

cheers

3:22 PM  
Blogger Phronk said...

OK now I got in, but it just says "unable to display image" in the middle of the screen. I am using a Mac, and this is Microsoft, so maybe they intentionally screwed me.

I highly recommend Flickr (www.flickr.com) for sharing photos. It's what I use for all my picture stuff, and it's fun and easy to use.

1:05 AM  
Blogger gardner said...

hmmm alright thanks mike ;) i may look into that

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home