a day in the life of...

a gardner...chronicles of the random adventures, boredom,chaos and drama that happens in London, Ontario

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

a disillusioned londoner, who is now in new zealand, hoping to corrupt young minds once ive finished with teacher's college

Monday, January 09, 2006

you know you haven't been in school in awhile when...


this is what your reading material consists of...
basically i was bored and decided to take some pictures with my new camera....don't worry, come 27 days the picture selection on this blog will be all the more interesting

8 Comments:

Blogger Drew-Not-Toothpaste said...

Chicken Run? Hahahahahaha.

11:17 AM  
Blogger gardner said...

if you must know that is a photo album underneath everything which one of my friends made for me....we worked at burger king at the time and they had chicken run pins...that is why it's on there...but i am surprised that you even knew what it was....hmmmmm

4:14 PM  
Blogger Phronk said...

Why do you keep a garbage can on top of your books?

10:38 AM  
Blogger gardner said...

i don't...its a very large candle

1:24 PM  
Blogger Phronk said...

Oh, good, it's not a garbage can but a very large source of flame which is on top of your highly flammable books. Silly me.

Sorry, I'm an a-hole today. JUST LIKE TUCKER MAX!!!1!!1

5:33 PM  
Blogger gardner said...

apparently so...well its a good thing i don't light the candle, so i can avoid any sort of fire

2:07 AM  
Blogger Captain Bee said...

I saw 'Chuck' on the spine of that one book and I got all excited, because I thought it was a Chuck Norris book. Please don't get my expectations up like that again.

6:38 PM  
Blogger gardner said...

lol it's fight club...sorry....but with chuck norris...he's issued a response to the facts about him

http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home