a day in the life of...

a gardner...chronicles of the random adventures, boredom,chaos and drama that happens in London, Ontario

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Ontario, Canada

a disillusioned londoner, who is now in new zealand, hoping to corrupt young minds once ive finished with teacher's college

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Victory lap?



So today I was checking out some of my friends blogs (sorry, nothing is going on today, so this is what I'm commenting on) and I came across Chuck's (401blog.blogspot.com), which if you're conservative you'd probably like. Now he checked out my blog, and commented on the fact that I'm taking a victory lap with school, and that I don't use capitals. I'm going to address the latter first. I don't use capitals because I'm lazy, I am quite capable of using them, as this post demonstrates, but this will be the last time, and it's just for you Chuck. Now the reason I'm taking a "victory lap" so to speak is that my lovely Political Science degree is basically getting me nothing. Apparently I am over qualified for jobs or not qualified enough. So I thought maybe I would try my hand at teaching, but since I did take politics, I'm lacking teachables, thus the extra courses. So I would say, not victory lap, but improving my degree :) As well I live in London, and there's not much to do to fill my time, so at least I always have something interesting to do. But I'm going to cut this short since I have to head over to City Hall and work tonight. Maybe I'll come across something of interest and give a real inside look on the happenings at City Hall...wait who am I kidding, nothing of interest happens at City Hall.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Don't want to clutter up your comments, but Mapmaker at London Fog thought you might be interested in having your blog listed in a directory of weblogs being compiled by Communications and Public Affairs, to be put on the web. Contact me if you think you might like to participate: tsutherl@uwo.ca

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home